We are delighted that you are joining Malone University! We look forward to welcoming you on Sunday, January 6.
Please note the following afternoon schedule, which is intended to help new and transferring students experience a smooth transition to Malone. During our informational meeting, we will provide complimentary desserts and beverages to welcome you to our community. If you are planning to attend, and you have additional family members or friends who will be accompanying you, please be sure to RSVP to email@example.com or by calling 330-471-8273 by January 4 so that we know how much to prepare.
Our orientation will feature dialogue concerning academic issues and residence life. Many important questions will be answered during this time, and you will also receive your student identification card.
If you have any questions, please be sure to call 330-471-8273 or email!
Sunday, January 6
|2 p.m.||Campus Check-in for residential students
*After you check in, you can go to your residence hall to unpack
|Randall Campus Center
(Also known as the Barn! Second floor)
|2:30 p.m.||Orientation Desserts and Informational Meeting*||Randall Campus Center
|3:15 p.m.||Campus Tour (weather permitting)|
Monday, January 7
|Lunch with the Deans||Meet in the Barn|
If you need to purchase books or supplies, the Campus Store will be open January 2-4, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*Orientation Information Session
- AVI Food Services
- Megan Mauck, Alumni & Parent Relations
- Pam Pustay, Financial Aid Department
- Information Technology Department
- Brenda Stevens, Multicultural Services
- Work Study
- Rev. Dr. Linda Leon, Spiritual Formation Office
- Student Senate
- Center for Student Success
- The Role of an academic adviser
- Community Agreement & Title IX information
- Meal plan options for both residents and commuters
- Emergency Alert System/Pioneer Shield